It takes an extended - exceptional - team to deliver exceptional care to patients. 21st Century Oncology hires for numerous clinical positions as well as for openings in administration, IT, finance and management. Search our job listings and upload your resume for consideration.
|Location:||Pompano Beach, FL|
In all of our centers, the first point of contact for our patients is the Front Desk Receptionist/Billing Clerk. As first impressions are lasting, it is imperative that our personnel portray patience, understanding, and professionalism.
1. Maintenance of patient's chart:
2. Maintain daily treatment and CT schedules as directed.
3. Under the guidance of the Physician, create the Urologist's and the Physician Assistant's daily schedule.
4. Maintain an active hospital list that must be updated daily,
5. Obtain all required diagnostic films and reports, pathology reports, etc., that are needed for the new, current, and/or follow-up patients that are scheduled though out the week.
6. Verify follow-up patients demographics on each visit.
7. Manage all incoming phone calls and transfer to the appropriate person as in the Urologist, Nurse etc. If the person is unable to take the call, an accurate message must be taken and given to the specific individual in a timely fashion.
8. Front desk Personnel also are responsible for the day-to-day filing of all patient information.
9. When patients have completed their present course of therapy and the chart has gone through final billing, it is the responsibility of the front desk to tear down the charts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Description Clause
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
© 2013 21st Century Oncology